Bangaram, Thinnakara & Kadmat Island Beach Resorts [LTC By Air] Tour Programmes
Bangaram Island, The Jewel of Lakshadweep! Now Available for Booking - Seasonal Tariff 2016 - 2017
'Thinnakara, One of the Most Alluring Islands in the Coral Archipelago of India' Also Available for Booking
Kadmat Island Beach Resort Tour Programmes - Seasonal Tariff 2016 - 2017
Minicoy Island Ship Programme - Schedule and Tariff 2016 - 2017
|Departure Date from Kochi||Duration||Arrival Date at Kochi||Islands|
|12.04.2017*||5 Days||16.04.2017||Kvt/Klp/ Kdm|
Last Updated: 30 Mar, 2017
- Lakshadweep is one of the worlds most spectacular tropical island systems. The reefs remain pristine, the people continue to fish, grow coconuts and smile a lot. And that's in the handful of islands that have any population at all. The vast majority still remain much as they were the day nature conjured them up. Read full text: “Kadmat, Minicoy, Kavaratti, Thinnakara and Bangaram Island - Accommodation Tariff: 2016 - 2017"
- “LAKSHADWEEP MONSOON: BANGARAM ISLAND BEACH RESORT MONSOON PROGRAMMES - LAKSHADWEEP ISLANDS"
- “LAKSHADWEEP MONSOON: MINICOY ISLAND BEACH RESORT MONSOON PROGRAMME - BY SHIP
- Discover the beauty of Lakshadweep Islands on a 5 Day cruise programme
- Lakshadweep Samudram Ship Programme Updates
- Agatti-Kadmat-Itinerary and Route Description
- Cheriyam is one of the best unexplored cruise tourism destinations in the Indian Ocean. Cheriyam lies in the Kalpeni Atoll, an atoll in the southern Lakshadweep Sea, off the SW coast of India. Cheriyam can be developed into a perfect holiday destination to attract large cruise ships as well as the visitors from mainland. Read more on: “Cheriyam Island Tourism
- MV Kavaratti is a 700 Passengers cum 200 T Cargo Vessel built for the Union Territory of Lakshadweep Islands. To enhance the experience of travellers and to promote tourism, there are 150 first class berths (2 Berths in each room) have been specially assigned to Indian or foreign tourists. 'Read more on M.V. Kavaratt Programme Schedule Updates'
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- M.V.Kavaratti Ship Schedule
- 'Coral Reef' Package By Ship 'M.V Lakshadweep Sea '
- Minicoy Beach Resorts Packages
- Kadmat Island Beach Resort Packages By Air
- Kadmat Island Beach Resort Packages By Ship -
- About the Ship MV Kavaratti
- View Lakshadweep Islands Photo Gallery
- Place a Query / Order Form
MICE TRAVEL & PRIVATE ISLAND GETAWAYS IN LAKSHADWEEP GROUP OF ISLANDS
• Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events (MICE) in Lakshadweep [Bangaram & Kadmat ] Islands
MICE Facilities can be arranged at Bangaram & Kadmat Beach Resorts with very special rates;
PRIVATE ISLAND Experiences in Lakshadweep [ Suheli & Cheriyam ] Islands
The Lakshadweep (Laccadive Islands) is string of little-known islands, lying 250 miles off the Malabar coast of India. There are 36 main islands in all, forming an archipelago of surpassing beauty. Nature and culture have both remained preserved over the centuries, miles from the mainland and the trade routes. This is a world of silver sands and clear warm waters, of submerged banks and virgin reefs, enclosing a fascinating underwater world.
The reefs remain pristine. The people continue to fish, grow coconuts and smile a lot. And that's in the handful of islands that have any population at all. The vast majority still remain much as they were the day nature conjured them up.
The uninhabited islands consists Bangaram, Thinnakara, Tilakkam and Suheli. Kalpity, Parali 1 & 2, which are nearby Agatti island. The 10 inhabited islands are Minicoy, Andrott, Kavaratti, Kadmat, Agatti, Amini, Kalpeni, Kiltan, Chetlat and Bitra. Four of the islands Bangaram, Agatti, Kadmat and Minicoy are now open to both domestic and foreign tourists.
Charter Packages to Lakshadweep
(!) Special Flight / Speed Ferry Charter Service (150 pax): The Ferry between Kochi and Kalpeni, Lakshadweep takes just 6 hrs., can be arranged for groups. (!!) Speed Ferry Charter Service (Group): The Ferry between Agatti/Bangaram and Suheli, Lakshadweep Islands can also be arranged for groups. ...Read More